Realize your Vision
Sunday, March 31 - Thursday, April 4th
ExOne: Salon D, Booth #D13
We are excited to highlight our Innovent+™ printer, ExOne's proprietary binder jetting technology, with precision powder dispensing and a new state-of-the-art recoating mechanism. Get an up-close look at the Innovent+ and some of our cutting-edge metal and sand parts in booth D13!
Also, we will be displaying parts for our newest printer, the X1 25PRO™, which will be showcased at the Rapid + TCT event in May. The parts will be produced in conjunction with our collaboration with Catalysis Additive Tooling, which delivers a revolutionary rapid tooling process.
In addition, we'll also be participating in a number of events throughout the conference:
Diamond Sponsor Presentations:
- The Digital Factory: Democratization of Manufacturing Through Hybrid Technologies and the Effective Use of Data, Amy Elliott, Oak Ridge National Labs
- Binder Jet Process Development of MIM Grade Special Steel Powder, Magnus Bostrom, PhD., Sandvik
- Combining Technologies to Optimize the use of 3D Printed Sand, Dave Rittmeyer, Hoosier Pattern
- 3D Printers-Direct Molding Process, Dr. Yoya Fukuda, Kimura Foundry America
- Conversion of Conventional Cores to Production 3D Printed Sand Cores, Brandon Lamoncha, Humtown Products
- Binder Jet Ceramic, Tungsten & Stainless; Achievable Densities and Feature Sizes, James Thompson, Los Alamos National Labs
- 2 - 2:30 PM: Additive Manufacturing of Complex Tungsten Carbide Components - Paul Prichard, Kennametal, Inc.
The ExOne Users Group will be held at 10:30 am on Thursday, April 4 in Room PDR 6. This is a closed session for our system users where we will give an opportunity for system owners to participate in a discussion about best practices and learn about changes to service.
For speaker locations, dates and times, please refer to the conference agenda on AMUG's website.