The InnoventPro™ Metal 3D Printer
The world's most advanced entry-level metal 3D printer using binder jetting
Production Metal 3D Printing Starts Here
- InnoventPro is the world’s most advanced entry-level model for metal binder jetting
- New 3D printer to supersize the build area of the world’s best-selling metal binder jetting system, the Innovent+, offering two new size options
- Upgraded printhead to more than triple print speeds, slashing the cost per part
- Offering all-new functionality in binder jetting: Option to 3D print patented NanoFuse™ binders embedded with nanoparticles to improve part quality and simplify sintering
- Functional powder management with the X1 Powder Grip
- InnoventPro rounds out ExOne’s full family of production metal binder jetting systems and accessories, which now includes the X1D1 automated guided vehicle for Industry 4.0 operations
The Advanced Entry-Level InnoventPro Binder Jetting System
The InnoventPro is the world's world’s most advanced entry-level binder jetting system for printing metals, ceramics and composites. An upgrade of the Innovent+, the world’s best-selling metal binder jetting system since 2016, the InnoventPro will offer two new build sizes, a 3-liter and a 5-liter, with print speeds topping 700 cc/hour. The updated system is aimed at academics, researchers, and a full spectrum of manufacturers, from machine and MIM shops to high-volume producers, who want to produce metal parts quickly, affordably and sustainably. Siemens was announced as an inaugural customer for the system.
“Customers around the world already love the Innovent+, and based on their feedback, we’re going to give them an updated entry-level system that’s bigger, faster and smarter than ever,” said John Hartner, ExOne CEO.
Siemens Digital Industries will serve as an Industry 4.0 collaboration partner on the production version of the machine, unveiled at Formnext 2021.