Located in the greater Pittsburgh area, The ExOne Company is a global provider of binder jet 3D printers. Our business primarily consists of manufacturing and selling 3D printers and 3D printed parts for our customers.
ExOne’s technical team includes world class engineers, material scientists and metallurgists, some with over 20 years of experience in binder jetting. Our machine engineering team consists of a variety of mechanical, electrical and software engineers. Through our ExOne Adoption Centers (“EACs”), we offer comprehensive application support to help our customers find innovative ways to leverage our technology. Our ability to print in a variety of industrial materials, as well as our industry-leading volumetric throughput, uniquely positions us to serve the needs of industrial customers..
Duties and Responsibilities
- Primary responsibilities will include the development, support and maintenance of commercial off-the-shelf and custom software programs including but not limited to ERP systems, CRM, and Shop Floor.
- Works with small cross-functional teams to develop plans for implementing and/or improving systems.
- Installs, configures, and supports internal and/or external systems.
- Performs system and network administration activities, as needed, including system and application implementation, user management and performance management.
- Participates in security initiatives related to building and maintaining IT Governance.
- Recommends upgrades, patches, and new applications and equipment.
- May be required to supervise work provided by third party/temporary resources.
- Additional activities may include, but are not limited to:
- Maintenance activities related to network servers, telephone systems, security, networking, and computers.
- Administration and system management including installing and configuring software on network servers and workstations, training, and on-going client support.
- Troubleshooting network issues, server issues and desktop issues.
- Work during non-business hours such as upgrades and critical support.
- On-call support
- Some amount of travel
- Four-year degree in computer science, information technology or other related discipline preferred.
- 7+ years of hands-on experience with the implementation and support of a variety of IT technologies. Related experience may be substituted for a degree based upon type and amount of experience directly related to the role.
- Experience with IBM iSeries servers, Infor XA and Salesforce are highly desirable.
- Experience with all Microsoft server operating systems, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft SQL, Hyper-V, backup solutions and antivirus software are also a plus.
- Familiar with a variety of IT concepts, practices, and procedures while performing complex tasks.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- May lead and direct the work of others.
- Could report directly to a project lead or manager.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected and encouraged.
Additional “must haves”:
Must be able to interact at all levels of the company. Good people skills are a must. Self-motivated and disciplined with excellent communication and organization skills; and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously. Ability to comprehend and follow ISO procedures and processes relating to job performance and quality.
Able to sit, stand, walk, bend, stoop, crawl, lift, carry and reach. Visual acuity to read small diagrams and handle system maintenance tasks. Able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
What we provide in exchange for your skills, knowledge, and talent
How does this opportunity sound to you? If you’re intrigued to find out more about ExOne, we’d love to fill in the blanks and show you what we are all about. Please forward an updated resume and a cover letter telling us “Why you want to be part of our team at ExOne to: email@example.com
ExOne appreciates your interest in our organization as a place for your next career. We are proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. ExOne provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law. We also participate in E-Verify.