Located in the greater Pittsburgh area, The ExOne Company is a global provider of binder jet 3D printers. Our business primarily consists of manufacturing and selling 3D printers and 3D printed parts for our customers.
ExOne’s technical team includes world class engineers, material scientists and metallurgists, some with over 20 years of experience in binder jetting. Our machine engineering team consists of a variety of mechanical, electrical and software engineers. Through our ExOne Adoption Centers (“EACs”), we offer comprehensive application support to help our customers find innovative ways to leverage our technology. Our ability to print in a variety of industrial materials, as well as our industry-leading volumetric throughput, uniquely positions us to serve the needs of industrial customers.
About Our Opportunity
ExOne is looking to add a Project Manager to our growing engineering team. The Project Manager will be responsible for planning and overseeing the execution of a new printer development project to ensure the project is completed on time and within budget. The project manager will be the primary interface between engineering, supply chain, sales and will be responsible for communicating with the key stakeholders at ExOne.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Develop and maintain budget for key printer development project
- Coordinate with internal teams to maintain project schedule
- Direct activities between mechanical, electrical, software and process engineering teams
- Oversee the day-to-day progress of printer development
- Clearly communicate with company leadership to ensure timely decisions
- Maintain systems to ensure all decisions are clearly communicated and documented
- Communicate with marketing and sales team to develop marketing information for printer
What You Need to Bring to the Table
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or other technical discipline
- Experience leading major machine development projects as a project or program manager
- Strong background in electromechanical systems and software development
- Comfortable with multitasking and adaptable to change
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
What we provide in exchange for your skills, knowledge and talent
At ExOne, we have a comprehensive compensation and benefit program which includes the following:
- Two (2) Medical, Dental and Vision plans to choose to fit your specific needs with a portion of the premiums company paid by ExOne
- Health Savings Account (HSA) tied into our High Deductible Medical Plan
- A generous company match 401k program
- Company Paid Life, Short & Long Term Disability with AD&D insurance
- Vacation/PTO and company Paid Holidays
- For those who want to continue their professional growth, we provide tuition reimbursement on a yearly basis
- Customer-centric attitude and passion for excellence
How does this opportunity sound to you? If you’re intrigued to find out more about ExOne, we’d love to fill in the blanks and show you what we are all about. Please forward an updated resume and a cover letter telling us “Why you want to be part of our team at ExOne to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ExOne appreciates your interest in our organization as a place for your next career. We are proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. ExOne provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law. We also participate in E-Verify.