Located in the greater Pittsburgh area, The ExOne Company is a global provider of binder jet 3D printers. Our business primarily consists of manufacturing and selling 3D printers and 3D printed parts for our customers.
ExOne’s technical team includes world class engineers, material scientists and metallurgists, some with over 20 years of experience in binder jetting. Our machine engineering team consists of a variety of mechanical, electrical and software engineers. Through our ExOne Adoption Centers (“EACs”), we offer comprehensive application support to help our customers find innovative ways to leverage our technology. Our ability to print in a variety of industrial materials, as well as our industry-leading volumetric throughput, uniquely positions us to serve the needs of industrial customers.
The Project Engineer’s responsibilities will include the development of a specialized version of an existing ExOne metal binder jet printer. The engineer will also work on other projects related to new and existing printer. The Project Engineer will interface with the Project Manager, ExOne’s global engineering teams and key collaboration partners to ensure successful completion of the printer projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Design and implement solutions on ExOne’s metal printers
- Take ownership of the day-to-day development of printer projects
- Coordinate with Project Manager to ensure timelines are met
- Interface with mechanical, electrical, software and process engineering teams to resolve problems
- Assist in developing product specifications
- Maintain systems to ensure all decisions are clearly communicated and documented
- Communicate with marketing and sales team to develop marketing information for printer
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or other technical discipline
- 5+ years’ experience working on major machine development projects
- Strong background in electromechanical systems
- Comfortable with multitasking and adaptable to change
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Customer-centric attitude
- Walk, stand, stoop and reach regularly and sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to maneuver within heavy machinery and manufacturing environment.
- Manual dexterity and mobility to perform drafting work and computer operation for extended periods of time
What we provide in exchange for your skills, knowledge, and talent
At ExOne, we have a comprehensive compensation and benefit program which includes the following:
- Two (2) Medical, Dental and Vision plans to choose to fit your specific needs with a portion of the premiums company paid by ExOne
- Health Savings Account (HSA) tied into our High Deductible Medical Plan
- A generous company match 401k program
- Company Paid Life, Short & Long Term Disability with AD&D insurance
- Vacation/PTO and company Paid Holidays
- For those who want to continue their professional growth, we provide tuition reimbursement on a yearly basis
How does this opportunity sound to you? If you are intrigued to find out more about ExOne, we would love to fill in the blanks and show you what we are all about. Please forward an updated resume and a cover letter telling us “Why you want to be part of our team at ExOne” to: email@example.com.
ExOne appreciates your interest in our organization as a place for your next career. We are proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. ExOne provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law. We also participate in E-Verify.