Located in the greater Pittsburgh area, The ExOne Company is a global provider of binder jet 3D printers. Our business primarily consists of manufacturing and selling 3D printers and 3D printed parts for our customers.
ExOne’s technical team includes world class engineers, material scientists and metallurgists, some with over 20 years of experience in binder jetting. Our machine engineering team consists of a variety of mechanical, electrical and software engineers. Through our ExOne Adoption Centers (“EACs”), we offer comprehensive application support to help our customers find innovative ways to leverage our technology. Our ability to print in a variety of industrial materials, as well as our industry-leading volumetric throughput, uniquely positions us to serve the needs of industrial customers.
The Marketing Manager, Americas is responsible for supporting all aspects of ExOne’s 3D printing business in the Americas, which includes the sales of sand and metal 3D printers and related printing and engineering services. The Marketing Manager, Americas is a key member of the marketing team, supporting both strategic and tactical requirements of the sales team. Position is remote, reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer.
Duties and Responsibilities
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Develops high-impact, differentiating content and integrated campaigns that drives short- and long-term business goals
- Requires multi-platform content creation capabilities spanning social media, emails, and blogs, to advertising, case studies, white papers and sell sheets
- Collaborates with creative consultants to develop visual storytelling assets such as photography, graphics and video
- Oversees and champions distribution of content through a variety of channels, including owned, earned, and sponsored platforms, ensuring deadlines are met
- Works’ hand-in-hand with our team in Europe to maintain global project management calendars for trade shows, advertising, and other campaign objectives
- Supports sales channel partners with marketing collateral and communications as needed
- Supports the trade show lead to support exhibition and conference activities, with an emphasis on maximizing impact from digital or virtual trade shows
- Develops and maintains collaborative cross-functional relationships with ExOne team members, who are distributed worldwide, with locations in Pennsylvania, Ohio and Michigan, as well as Germany, Japan and China.
- Willingness towards a high commitment to excellence, including accuracy in communicating technical information
- Demonstrates skillfulness at using technology to communicate effectively in a highly remote company
- Leverage’s analytics and customer insights to develop new content marketing strategies
- Establishes and maintains a flexible, can-do attitude and the ability to deliver high-quality work while working independently
- Successfully manages multiple projects simultaneously
- Works closely with the VP of Americas, product managers, and the global content marketing manager to achieve objectives
- Bachelor’s degree in a science, engineering, business, marketing, or a communications field
- 5+ years of successful marketing, content, or digital marketing experience
- A Marketing athlete with strong tactical skills that demonstrate a drive and fight to win in a competitive environment
- Demonstrated competency in product messaging and content marketing strategies for manufacturing, engineering, or another technical field
- Excellent writing skills, with expert grasp of spelling, grammar and a keen sense for word choice, sentence fluency, tone, and style
- Strong oral communication skills mixed with savvy interpersonal skills necessary to lead projects involving a diverse and internationally based team
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated individual who meets deadlines with a quality product
- Highly organized and comfortable working in fast-paced, deadline-driven culture
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud platforms, such as Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign, and Google Analytics or Data Studio, is an advantage
- Experience with online content management systems or marketing automation systems, such as Hubspot, is an advantage
- Experience in the manufacturing technology, machine tool or 3D printing industry is an advantage
What we provide in exchange for your skills, knowledge, and talent
At ExOne, we have a comprehensive compensation and benefit program which includes the following:
- Two (2) Medical, Dental and Vision plans to choose to fit your specific needs with a portion of the premiums company paid by ExOne
- Health Savings Account (HSA) tied into our High Deductible Medical Plan
- A generous company match 401k program
- Company Paid Life, Short & Long Term Disability with AD&D insurance
- Vacation/PTO and company Paid Holidays
- For those who want to continue their professional growth, we provide tuition reimbursement on a yearly basis
How does this opportunity sound to you? If you are intrigued to find out more about ExOne, we would love to fill in the blanks and show you what we are all about. Please forward an updated resume and a cover letter telling us “Why you want to be part of our team at ExOne” to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
ExOne appreciates your interest in our organization as a place for your next career. We are proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. ExOne provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law. We also participate in E-Verify.