Located in the greater Pittsburgh area, The ExOne Company is a global provider of binder jet 3D printers. Our business primarily consists of manufacturing and selling 3D printers and 3D printed parts for our customers.
ExOne’s technical team includes world class engineers, material scientists and metallurgists, some with over 20 years of experience in binder jetting. Our machine engineering team consists of a variety of mechanical, electrical and software engineers. Through our ExOne Adoption Centers (“EACs”), we offer comprehensive application support to help our customers find innovative ways to leverage our technology. Our ability to print in a variety of industrial materials, as well as our industry-leading volumetric throughput, uniquely positions us to serve the needs of industrial customers.
About Our Opportunity
The Maintenance Technician will perform general maintenance and repairs for assigned equipment and facilities including plumbing, electrical, basic carpentry, heating and cooling, and other building systems.
Duties and Responsibilities
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Inspects and maintains equipment or machines in need of repair.
- Troubleshoots issues to determine necessary repairs.
- Plans repair work using building’s blueprints or equipment manual as needed.
- Performs general repairs that do not require a specialized technician. Examples may include repairing drywall, painting, and repairing doors and other building fixtures.
- Performs routine maintenance on building systems.
- Cleans and assists with upkeep of the facilities.
- Orders supplies and materials needed for repairs and maintenance.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Related experience preferred. Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to follow instructions from supervisors or senior maintenance workers.
- Knowledge of general carpentry and repair.
- Strong knowledge/experience with electrical install and repair.
- Ability to use hand tools and power tools.
- Prolonged periods standing and walking.
- Must be physically able to climb ladders, bend, or crawl into awkward spaces.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at a time.
What we provide in exchange for your skills, knowledge, and talent
At ExOne, we have a comprehensive compensation and benefit program which includes the following:
- Two (2) Medical, Dental and Vision plans to choose to fit your specific needs with a portion of the premiums company paid by ExOne
- Health Savings Account (HSA) tied into our High Deductible Medical Plan
- A generous company match 401k program
- Company Paid Life, Short & Long Term Disability with AD&D insurance
- Vacation/PTO and company Paid Holidays
- For those who want to continue their professional growth, we provide tuition reimbursement on a yearly basis
How does this opportunity sound to you? If you are intrigued to find out more about ExOne, we would love to fill in the blanks and show you what we are all about. Please forward an updated resume and a cover letter telling us “Why you want to be part of our team at ExOne” to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
ExOne appreciates your interest in our organization as a place for your next career. We are proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. ExOne provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law. We also participate in E-Verify.