Located in the greater Pittsburgh area, The ExOne Company is a global provider of binder jet 3D printers. Our business primarily consists of manufacturing and selling 3D printers and 3D printed parts for our customers.
ExOne’s technical team includes world class engineers, material scientists and metallurgists, some with over 20 years of experience in binder jetting. Our machine engineering team consists of a variety of mechanical, electrical and software engineers. Through our ExOne Adoption Centers (“EACs”), we offer comprehensive application support to help our customers find innovative ways to leverage our technology. Our ability to print in a variety of industrial materials, as well as our industry-leading volumetric throughput, uniquely positions us to serve the needs of industrial customers.
About Our Opportunity
The Global Content Marketing Manager will lead global content creation and distribution for markets around the world, managing the development of foundation assets (brochures, machine data sheets, etc.) and website content that drives short and long-term business goals. As a global company with team members in the U.S., Germany and Japan, this role requires cross-functional collaboration and developing relationships with team members, partners, and customers in various countries around the world. Bilingual preferred. The Global Content Marketing Manager will report directly to the Chief Marketing Officer.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Work closely with the Chief Marketing Officer and global leadership team to define and deliver high-impact content that differentiates the company and supports sales campaign objectives
- Directly produce case studies, white papers, blog posts and automated email campaigns, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Work with creative consultants to develop visual storytelling assets such as videos, photography, and graphics
- Oversee and champion distribution of content through a variety of distribution channels, including owned, earned, and sponsored platforms
- Collaborate with global subject matter experts to accurately and effectively communicate technical information
- Prioritize, plan, and manage multiple content development projects simultaneously
- Communicate effectively and ensure alignment between various global stakeholders
- Leverage analytics and customer insights to develop new content marketing strategies
What You Need to Bring to the Table
- Bachelor’s degree in a science, engineering, business, marketing, or communications field
- 5+ years of relevant marketing, content, or digital marketing experience
- Experienced professional with deep knowledge about marketing communications, digital media and how to leverage content marketing to build our brand and generate leads.
- Demonstrated competency in product messaging and content marketing strategies for manufacturing, engineering, or another technical field
- Proven ability to understand and write clear, concise technical texts and imaginative, persuasive marketing texts, preferably with a storytelling approach
- Experience with online content management systems or marketing automation systems, such as Hubspot, is an advantage
- Experience in the manufacturing technology, machine tool or 3D printing industry is highly desired
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated individual who meets deadlines with a quality product
- Excellent writing skills, with expert grasp of spelling, grammar and a keen sense for word choice, sentence fluency, tone, and style
- Strong oral communication skills mixed with savvy interpersonal skills necessary to lead projects involving a diverse and internationally based team
- Highly organized and comfortable working in fast-paced, deadline-drive culture
What we provide in exchange for your skills, knowledge and talent
At ExOne, we have a comprehensive compensation and benefit program which includes the following:
- Two (2) Medical, Dental and Vision plans to choose to fit your specific needs with a portion of the premiums company paid by ExOne
- Health Savings Account (HSA) tied into our High Deductible Medical Plan
- A generous company match 401k program
- Company Paid Life, Short & Long Term Disability with AD&D insurance
- Vacation/PTO and company Paid Holidays
- For those who want to continue their professional growth, we provide tuition reimbursement on a yearly basis
How does this opportunity sound to you? If you’re intrigued to find out more about ExOne, we’d love to fill in the blanks and show you what we are all about. Please forward an updated resume and a cover letter telling us “Why you want to be part of our team at ExOne to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ExOne appreciates your interest in our organization as a place for your next career. We are proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. ExOne provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law. We also participate in E-Verify.