Located in the greater Pittsburgh area, The ExOne Company is a global provider of binder jet 3D printers. Our business primarily consists of manufacturing and selling 3D printers and 3D printed parts for our customers.
With over 20 years’ experience in additive manufacturing, ExOne is poised to empower our partners to design and implement game-changing solutions leveraging 3D printing technology. As a publicly traded manufacturing company, our focus is to our customers first.
Overview of the Position
The Machine Build Test Technician role is to perform tasks necessary for the production, fabrication, maintenance, and repair of component parts and products for 3D printers. The Technician will follow detailed instructions to meet safety and quality requirements by utilizing blueprints created by the engineering department. In addition, the Machine Build Test Technician will create test, troubleshoot, and inspect assembled machines for defects.
Duties and Responsibilities
What You Need to Bring to the Table
- Associates degree with courses relating to Electrical/Mechanical theory and application; or high school diploma with 4 years’ experience relating to electro-mechanical and/or equipment assembly and testing.
- Able to speak, read and write, in clear English, comprehend and follow blueprints and assembly instructions.
- Demonstrated electro-mechanical knowledge and ability to use test equipment, a soldering iron, and applicable tools.
- Previous electro-mechanical assembly experience preferred.
- Able and available to work overtime (including weekends) when required.
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Able to bend, stoop, reach, lift, carry up to 50 lbs.
- Fine hand manipulation and dexterity to use hand tools, power tools and other detail work.
- Visual acuity sufficient to read schematics and prints.
What we provide in exchange for your skills, knowledge and talent
At ExOne, we have a comprehensive compensation and benefit program which includes the following:
- Two (2) Medical, Dental and Vision plans to choose to fit your specific needs with a portion of the premiums company paid by ExOne
- Health Savings Account (HSA) tied into our High Deductible Medical Plan
- A generous company match 401k program
- Company Paid Life, Short & Long Term Disability with AD&D insurance
- Vacation/PTO and company paid holidays
For those who want to continue their professional growth, we provide tuition reimbursement on a yearly basis
How does this opportunity sound to you? If you’re intrigued to find out more about ExOne, we’d love to fill in the blanks and show you what we are all about. Please forward an updated resume and a cover letter telling us “Why you want to be part of our team at ExOne to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ExOne appreciates your interest in our organization as a place for your next career. We are proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. ExOne provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law. We also participate in E-Verify.